Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ashley, I found the picture. Here it be. It's a galaxy, I was mistaken about the nebula thing.


I'm here with the others, saw the heavens testify
Now I hang back in the shadows, i want to come close, I want to know
She sees me shivering here, she smiles and with a nod, I walk through the mud and straw to the newborn Son of God.

Come let us adore Him, He has come down to this barren land, and all I have to give is Adoration.

He raises a wrinkled hand through the dust and the flies
Wrapped in rags like we are, and with barely opened eyes
He takes my finger and He won't let go, and He won't let go
It's nothing like I knew before and it's all I need to know.

-Newsboys, Adoration

It's all I need to know.

Sarah, Scott, and James, I love you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home