Wednesday, January 09, 2008

that means alot

So lately I've been noticing a lack of encouragement and uplifting, thoughtful messages on my blog. I've decided not to blog anymore until I have something real to post. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next month, maybe next year. Hopefully not never.
I say this out of a renewed realization of the power of words and the duty that every Christian has to be sure that everything flowing from his or her mouth (or keyboard) builds others up and directs their thoughts toward the Father of heavenly lights.
I hope that in the future you will find this blog to be encouraging and more purposeful.

love,
Ryan

4 Comments:

Blogger Lawren said...

That's tough, eh?
It's so easy to just use the blog to express anger, sadness, frustration, sarcasm, or just useless ramblings (mine's full of those)
Thanks for the reminder, I'll try doing that too.

Friday, January 11, 2008 9:15:00 PM  
Blogger joel muiS said...

I plan on putting more sarcasm and useless rambling in my blog.

Monday, January 14, 2008 3:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear ryan,
you may not read this until tomorrow, or until next month, or next year, or never. but i hope you read it soon. cause whenever i have the chance i like to come to your blog and read it. i never comment. but i love your blog. its so honest.

love, rachie

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 9:30:00 PM  
Blogger justine said...

I agree with Rachie. And David, when he wrote all of his angry, sad, frustrated, sarcastic, or useless rambling psalms (can the psalms be useless rambling? I take that one back) always turned around to glorify our God and Father, who created us and in whom we can recognize the source of our anger, sadness, frustration, and sarcasm. That turn, in itself, is encouraging and uplifting!

Thursday, January 17, 2008 5:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home