Monday, November 19, 2007

the rest is blissful

Weekend. Drive. Eat fast food, feel gross but love it anyway. I forgot my guitar. Drive. I don't understand knowing/the Bible. Run around, act crazy. Glowsticks. Singing. Sleepovers. Glowsticks. Singing. Try to understand knowing/the Bible. Talk. Drive. Walk. Drive. Coffee. Discussion. "Spur one another on to love and good deeds." Family. Birthdays. Loud music. Study. Sleep.

Sometimes I do so much stuff that I can't even remember what I did the day before. Sometimes I forget that I love doing stuff. Sometimes I forget that doing some stuff isn't as important as doing other stuff. Sometimes I regret things.

love,
Ryan

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol-Lee Joy said...

i take it post-camp was fun. i missed not going, knowing you guys were having fun. i miss camp.

and i heard about your sleepover...from a little birdy:P

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 11:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home