Thursday, September 28, 2006

Today was a good day because I woke up and I read my Bible. I have noticed a direct corelation between the quality of my days and the effort I put into studying of the Bible. When I read my Bible and spend some "just me and God" time in the morning, my day is on average about 200% better. That is alot of percents!
My question is why don't I do this everyday? Why do I consistently stay up too late at night so that I am to tired to wake up and read the Bible in the morning? It's the spiritual equivalent of kicking my self directly in the face.

So I was hanging out in my kitchen last night talking to my little sister while she was on the computer. I noticed that she was updating her blog, so I was like "sweet!". So I asked her where I can find her blog cause i wanted to read it, because that would be cool. She didn't want to give it to me because she didn't want me to read it.
Tip of the Day: If you don't want people to read stuff, don't put it on the internet.

Awesome thing that happened today: I went to school and I got to hang out with a bunch of the coolest cats on the face of this earth. (p.s. this happens every day)

Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home