Thursday, June 14, 2007

trim ninjas

Today was my last day working as a trim ninja before I start officially being a staff member at camp. It's a really good feeling.

I had a really great time working for Tim, with Greg and Edmund and Scott. It was pretty sweet. My knuckles are scarred from getting rocks thrown at them, I'm alot better at comebacks thanks to Greg, and I can trim almost any bow window you can throw at me. Oh yeah, and I learned how to golf.

---

I'm a little bit nervous about being a staff member...it's a pretty huge responsibility. I would appreciate your prayers.

3 Comments:

Blogger justine said...

ryan, i'm really excited for you for this summer! and heck yes, i will pray for you.

Friday, June 15, 2007 7:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayers will be a-comin'.
Really looking forward to working along side you this summer. I could use some prayer as well, this is a challenge I've not faced before.

Monday, June 18, 2007 10:49:00 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Ryan, I'll be praying. I'm terribly excited for you brother! God bless!

Thursday, June 21, 2007 10:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home