Monday, May 21, 2007

dear catastrophe waitress:

It could have been a brilliant career.

---

Last night I went to Streetlight with my youth group for the evening drop-in service. It was awesome! The atmosphere there is so loving. People really care about you. I was really struck by the joy that the people took in the Lord. I was talking to one woman named Evelyn who was so interesting. She would bring everything we talked about back to the Lord. She kept saying over and over "I really do love the Lord!" and then she would smile really big.

I love people like that.


I really do love the Lord.

love,

Ryan

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to meet someone like that.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger Carol-Lee Joy said...

we definately need to pursue getting involved there as a youth group. i found it very uplifting to be there as well. you can feel the love for God that those people have!

Friday, June 01, 2007 12:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home