Monday, November 06, 2006

the weekend from heaven

allow me to summarize:

Birthday Party.
Prayer, joyful noises. Good times with friends, goodbyes.

Breaky. For free.
Helped spread the Love. Lost self, gained world.
Others.
Family. Games and laughter.
Ben. Becky. Demons do not scare me. Bible study. (thank you Ben)

Ben.
Church. Lunch, Church.
Goodbye Ben!
laughs, love, Bible Study. Love.
sleep.

Things that I learned: To have a strong relationship with Jesus Christ, one must use His strength. Hide it under a bushel? No, let your light shine. The smallest words can change a life.
Sharing the strength of God makes me stronger.

Do not let others look down on you because you are young.

" Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house. And try me now in this," says the Lord of hosts, "if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field," says the Lord of hosts; "And all the nations will call you blessed, for you will be a delightful land," Says the Lord of hosts. - Malachi 3:10-12

thank you, girlfriend.

Awesome thing that happened today: I got 100% on my ear training mid term.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

oh yeah, and brittni was there, pretty much the whole time. you are right, I do take you for granted. Maybe you should do something really nice for me so i don't forget about you all the time.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 9:59:00 AM  
Blogger Joel f said...

That sounds like an AWESOME weekend! Congrats on your ear training midterm, that's terrific!

Isn't it interesting how much our lives revolve around food? Those verses show how an abundance of good food is used to symbolize the generosity of God's blessings on us.

(It's lunchtime, and I'm hungry. : )

"Hide it under a bushel? NO!
I'm gonna let it shine!"

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 11:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of food... Solomon said there is nothing better than for a man to eat, drink, and look upon his work with favor.


and I have to make a bad joke.... what kind of tricks did you train your ear to do?

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 5:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan!
it's been a long long long time since i've seen you! great job on your midterms! how are you enjoying school? i hope everything continues to go well with you!
Bekah

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 2:43:00 PM  
Blogger Elysha said...

dang
yay for weekends

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 2:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home