Saturday, October 21, 2006

epic.

for this next post, my little sister is going to tell me what to type. In other words, she will be dictating a post to me.

topic: seven (7)

ok...he...seven has always seemed to me to be kind of a jerk in the world of numbers. because...because...one...and...ok ok wait don't write that...i hate you. kidding! i don't like talking about seven.

new topic: acorns. with side note on pinecones.

ahem, ahem, *lip smacking* i like acorns because acorns have hats. And I don't want to write a side note about pinecones, because pinecones...have you ever wanted to bite a pinecone? Cause I have. Cause you would think that they would be crunchy and taste good, because they look like they taste good, but I don't think they do. Maybe if they were covered in chocolate, because then maybe they would be all like chocolatly and good on the outside, and then on the inside they would crunch, and maybe cut your tongue. But that would suck! So that's why I didn't want to write about pinecones.

new topic: cold beverages.

I LOVE COLD BEVERAGES. In fact, do we have any cold beverages? Like good ones? You would be a horrible secretary.

The end.

awesome thing that happened today: Brittni didn't spray me in the ear with windex!

5 Comments:

Blogger Joel f said...

Yay! Fun-ness! I think that pinecones would taste sort of like honey bran flakes or something like that.
I like the number seven, actually. I think I'm going to go find a cold beverage.
Stay away from windex! : )

Saturday, October 21, 2006 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

hey! it has been a while. Crazy how you can find people on these blog things eh? I'm at Mohawk right now, I just got out of Ear Training Class. It was sweet, it sort of broke down into a huge jam.
What are you doing right now?

Ryan

Monday, October 23, 2006 12:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sister is funny. And fun.

Monday, October 23, 2006 1:07:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

it's true...and it's all thanks to you!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 12:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funniest post ever

Thursday, October 26, 2006 7:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home