Thursday, February 15, 2007

live the faith

Today I went to Live the Faith Bible Study at Guido de'Bres High School. I was asked to speak on "What is means to be a Christian", so that's what I did, emphasizing the call to have faith and to tell others about Christ. It's a pretty basic fundamental topic, but I enjoyed putting it together, digging up all different Scripture verses about it. The Bible is so cool.

It was really fun. I just hope that everyone else enjoyed it as much as I did.

Guido is a pretty neat place. I don't care what anyone says.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

They have a beautiful Bible Study there. I find that I learn more from leading Bible studies than from any other method of studying. The ability to lead is an awesome gift, brother! keep using it!

Thursday, February 15, 2007 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger undoubtably_me said...

I know they were really thrilled to have you there. You're become a role model...

Friday, February 16, 2007 12:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan, you did an awesome job and it was really cool that you came out. Coem abck any time, you don't even have to lead.

Friday, February 16, 2007 1:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or be able to spell. my mistake.

Friday, February 16, 2007 1:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home