Tuesday, February 06, 2007

When There Is Nothing Left To Burn

Sometimes I get tired of music and I don't feel like listening to it anymore. This is not good, because I am a music student, and one could say that it is my full time job to eat, sleep, and breathe music. I sometimes forget how amazing music is and start to get bored with it. Maybe you know this feeling as well.
If you do, I recomend following these 3 simple steps:

1. Buy Radiohead's Hail to the Thief*
2. Insert into CD player or other media playing device.
3. Turn it up as loud as it will go, lie down on your bed and close your eyes.

Your music woes will be gone within the first 15 seconds of 2+2=5.

*Hail to the Thief can be subsituted with any other Radiohead album, and in extreme cases Sufjan Steven's Illinoise or Star's Set Yourself On Fire.

5 Comments:

Blogger joel muiS said...

I love Set yourself on fire. But I have to say the Stars Heart is even better.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 5:30:00 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

I agree with Joel...also, listening to Pablo Honey would not cure me if I got sick of music. The other albums are good though.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 8:00:00 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

I agree. I'm a special fan of "Like Spinning Plates" and "Life in a Glass House" from Amnesiac, and "Casimir Pulaski Day" from Illinoise.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 10:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Every me, every you" by Placebo

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 9:52:00 AM  
Blogger Carol-Lee Joy said...

Do I ever know what you are talking about . . . And I'm in the same boat as you, cause I'm supposed to living and breathing music too! But I would have to say that singing with God's children, in any setting, does it for me.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 11:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home