Wednesday, June 27, 2007

a race to the finish

I don't really get it when people apologize for not updating their blog on a regular basis. It's like they have offended me by having more important things to do then share their thoughts hopes and dreams with the whole world.
Seriously, I think I can handle it. Not that I don't enjoy your blog or anything, but I'll still be your friend if you only update every 6 months.


---


Today I am moving to camp. I am feeling incredibly excited, nervous, happy, sad, nostalgic, grown-up, unprepared, weak, strong, and most of all blessed. I need your prayer. Campfire! needs your prayers. Staff needs your prayers. Counselors need your prayers. Campers need your prayers.

Why are you still reading this?

Love,

Ryan

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will do.
Are you changing the name of your blog along with the current name change at camp. Should we expect a Capo's blog?

Saturday, June 30, 2007 8:39:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Saturday, June 30, 2007 8:47:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

hmmm...yes, I think maybe Capo's blog is in the works. I shall miss being Shirt, but the time has come I suppose.

Saturday, June 30, 2007 8:50:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I will keep the URL the same to add a touch of nostalgia to the blog.

Saturday, June 30, 2007 8:53:00 PM  
Blogger Carol-Lee Joy said...

you can count on my prayer.

thanks for an awesome pre-camp weekend. looking forward to D2.

Saturday, June 30, 2007 8:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home