Tuesday, November 13, 2007

she's a jar with a heavy lid

Dear Reader:

You may have noticed that my last few posts have been much shorter and more frequent than they have ever been before. That's because I am starting a new blog experiment. I'm trying to write at least one post a day (excluding Sunday, that is a day of rest). The point of this is to force myself to think of things that struck me throughout he day and express them in a short, succinct way, and I hope it will make sense to you.
In fact, I'm trying to apply this principle to my whole life. I think I need to slow down a bit, take some time each day to reflect on what God has been saying to me throughout the day. Hopefully, my blog has been helping you and will continue to help you do the same.

Love,
Ryan

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol-Lee Joy said...

good idea. i've been somewhat trying the same thing.

and yes, your blog is usually thought provoking, and helpful.

otherwise i wouldn't read it:)

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 5:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home