Monday, October 02, 2006

Sing a Song of Celabration

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I am really happy right now. Isn't that great? I'm at school. I love school! I am listening to Jack Johnson...I love Jack Johnson!
Wann know another reason I'm really happy right now? Last night I was kinda depressed because I realized that there is a hole in my gas tank, so I have to get a new one, and it is gonna be expensive. (there's a hole in my gas tank, my gas tank, my gas tank. There's a hole in my gas tank...etc.) So I kinda decided that I couldn't afford to go to the Decemberists show for Becca and Sarah's birthday party on account of not having any money. So I told Cassandra, and she said she would buy my ticket! I protested, because she doesn't have much money either, but she is completly determined to buy me that ticket.

Best. Girlfriend. Ever.

I still have to buy a new gas tank, but I think my rents are gonna help me out with that. SWEET! Like I said, I am pretty happy.

My God is so BIG so STRONG and so MIGHTY there is nothing my God cannot do.

Something that was re-pointed out to me last night was this: Seek first the Kingdom of God, and all these things shall be given unto you. I'm not sure where that is from, but if someone could help me out with that I would appreciate it.
Anyway lately I have been worrying alot about money, and what I am going to do for the rest of my life. I really feel a call into youth ministry, I just don't know how or where, or when. But then my lovely girlfriend pointed out this passage to me, and now I'm not worried anymore. Just curious. Curious to see where God is going to take me. Curious to see how He will provide. I'm excited to do His work, and watch Him take care of me.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have the peace that passes all understanding.

I'm crazy :)

Awesome thing that happened today: James and Sean and John and Jordan all chipped in a bought me a coffee. I love you guys.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you're happy.
glad you have the best girlfriend ever!
glad you can come to our party still!!
matthew 6:33!!!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 2:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home