Monday, November 13, 2006

Dear Scott

Dear Scott:

I like you. I think you are the greatest. Every time I see you, I get really excited to do stuff. I don't see you that often, but I wish I could. Come to think of it, I don't even know if you read my blog. Oh well, this will be fun anyway.
You have an amazing way of encouraging me to live my faith. You are a great leader. You are so cool that I must organize my thoughts of you in a numbered list so as not to get anything confused.

1. you are a great prayer walk buddy.
2. your endless supply of energy is encouraging and uplifting.
3. you have an awesome love for God.
4. OTHERS
5. you have sweet ideas for t-shirts.
6. you always make me think.
7. you are a great hugger.
8. you have awesome taste in music.
9. you sing your heart out.
10. you are the best picture colourer i have ever met.
11. you have good ideas for how to put our FAITH into ACTION (FIA)
12. you wear tight pants.
13. your hair is mussy.
14. you are super funny.
15. you are a good listener
16. you have a super cool car, and you even let me dance on your other super cool car.
17. you have over 16 cool personality traits.
18. you get your strength from God.


Thank you for being an awesome friend, for talking to me and listening to me, and being open minded, and encouraging me.
I hope I can be as good a friend to you as you are to me.

God be with you, Brother.

Ryan


p.s. this post was inspired by Scott and another cool guy named Ben. Everyone should give Ben hugs.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 4:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i fully totally agree. scott is great.

M

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 5:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ryan, you are makin me all teary eyed here... e-hug!

dude, thanks for being awesome and saying all these nice things about me, i could say lots of those things about you too. thanks for letting me learn from you, thanks for being a role model for me, thanks for challenging me in my faith.

you sir, are one solid individual.








...ps, i think everyone should hug ben also

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 10:03:00 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

scott is a brother among brothers. i heard that at the beginning of camp this year he didn't think it was cool for guys to hug. but i'm glad he learned, and that i learned at the same rate as him. scott gives me cool advice about life. i think he remembers a lot what it's like to be my age. he's a brilliant example for me. he's amazing at helping the people who really need help, and at being able to recognize the people that truly need his gifts. i love scott.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 9:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. this is a true thing. i'm glad that i'm friends with scott. i guess i've been friends with scott more or less a few years now but in the last year i've really been blessed by his friendship.
may i add, ryan?
19. he's an excellent artist
20. he's really good at secret handshakes
21. he's good at picking a girlfriend

Thursday, November 16, 2006 3:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps. i know for a fact that hugs are ben's best medicine.

Thursday, November 16, 2006 3:32:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

crazy, I meant to add "really good artist" on there, but there were so many things that I got flooded. Good call pops

Thursday, November 16, 2006 7:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home