Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Feelin the Love

hey everybody.

I just wanted to say thanks a billion for your good wishes and blessings that you gave me yesterday on my birthday. I felt incredibly loved and I just want to thank you guys for making it super special even though I didn't do anything.

here is what made it special:

Morning. Wake up, feel old, tired
Drive to school. Dan is not with me, It's to bad, cause I like him.
Get to school. Read 1 Timothy again. My God is really flipping awesome.
James and Ashley sneak up on me and suprise me with a super huge card. Thanks guys, I will cherish it forever. Blueberry fritter.
2 texts from Scott. Happy Birthday. Exodus 15:2.
1 text from girlfriend. Happy Birthday. Love.
Class. Finished ear lab for the year.
practice, piano lesson, practice.
Blueberry fritter again, because James is awesome.
class. Beer Store. Heineken, Carlsburg. 12. (such is the case when one is 19)
Lecture from beer store employee about responsible driving, and living past 19. Happy Birthday!
Home, hugs from mom, sister. Family leaves for catechism, crack open beer, Girlfriend came.
Hang out.
Family comes home! Peter and Candice come over.
Presents, hanging out.
Ben called! Happy Birthday. The worse it sounds the greater the love!
Goodbye Peter & Candice, Girlfriend. Love you!
sleep. Oh blissful sleep.

to sum it up, it was a pretty rock awesome birthday, thanks everybody, you are all awesome.

peace & love

Ryan

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday Ryan
your a really awesome guy and im proud to call u my cousin. dont EVER change.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 9:44:00 PM  
Blogger Joel f said...

hey man, I didn't even know it was your birthday yesterday! Looks like you had a terrific day though! Many blessings for the coming year!

sharin' the peace & love

Thursday, November 30, 2006 3:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home