Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Politik

You are about to discover that the title of this post has nothing whatsoever to do with the actual post.


---


It has been a while since I posted. It has been a bit of a crazy week so far. Full to the brim. Overflowing. Stressful, to say the least.
---
On Monday night I went to the chiropractor for the very first time ever. I probably never would have gone, but I am only under my dad's health benefits for a few more years, so I figured I would suck as much out of them as possible.


I find it interesting that at 5:30 on Monday evening I thought my back was completely ok, and by 6:30 the same evening I would find out that all but two of the vertebrae in my back are not where they are supposed to be. Because of this, my left leg is 1/2 inch longer than the other!


I am not saying this because I want sympathy, or even so that you think I am cool. (yeah, Ryan, he has a pretty messed up back...he must be in constant pain...what a trooper...) It's just that I find it interesting that the diagnostic process can create a problem that unless I had gone to the chiropractor I never would have known or cared about. It has suddenly become necassary to fix it. I'm not complaining...I rather like the chiroproctor, it's very relaxing.


---


Is it just me or are the skirts getting shorter as the weather gets colder? It's digusting. Put some freakin clothes on...it's 2 degrees outside.

I'm beginning to think that 90% of the girls in this school are intent on showing more of their body to the whole world than your average prostitute.

I am getting tired of staring at walls.



---


Awesome thing that happened today: My dad made me lunch! Oh the delight of a ham & cheese sandwich! Thanks pops.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura Deboer said...

Oh Ryan, I love you man!!! I was just reading somet on the SAGA of the mini skirts.. I love mini skirts when they are paired wiht trousers underneath or funky tights.. so that one doesn't look like a 2 dollar whore. It's sad these days eh? Hmm modesty.

How's SLOOOWHAWK anyways?
Miss you big guy.

L ox

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 9:05:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

slowhawk is pretty alright. It's getting more dificult, but then again, no one goes to a post-secondary educational institute for easy do they?

I have a pretty intense aversion to the mini-skirt in general, no matter what they are paired with. No offense, I suppose it is just personal preferance.

Thursday, November 23, 2006 3:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home