Wednesday, January 10, 2007

with the spirit of a traffic jam

So, in the spirit of posting amusing things on my blog, I am going to search "amusing" in a Google image search and post the first thing that comes up.

well, maybe not, seeing as that is actually pretty offensive.

---

So, in the spirit of not posting completely useless things on my blog and thereby rendering it entirely useless, I need to come up with a new idea.

I made an interesting observation today. At Mohawk, at the beginning of the semester is usually when all dutiful and hardworking students go and collect their OSAP (Ontario Student Association Program) money so that they can pay for beer. A common thing to hear when walking through the halls is "I got my OSAP money today! Drinks are on me tonight!"
I am so glad that I work hard during the summer so that I can pay for my tuition and my fellow student's drinking habits.

---


6 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

do you enjoy "this"?


redeemer visit day is coming up... wanna go with me?

Thursday, January 11, 2007 2:23:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

i'd love to. when is it?

Thursday, January 11, 2007 4:10:00 PM  
Blogger Bekah Leigh said...

so i have one probelm with that comic. i think that all the time when i play scales for what seems like hours and i am definitely NOT a professional. but other than that, it was funny.

Thursday, January 11, 2007 10:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scales aren't supposed to be fun.. they're to make your hands more agile so you can play the 'really' fun music 'better'.
But I've often thought that things like getting GRADED on how well you play an instrument kind of took all the fun out of music... I'd much rather be an amateur and learn at my own pace and enjoy it, than have to worry about memorization and getting grades. Music has two purposes: to serve God with your talents, and for personal enjoyment (well, and enjoyment of the listeners). It's purpose should NOT be to get a grade.
...I should rant on this at MY blog...

Sunday, January 14, 2007 12:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Redeemer is awesome... Kevin goes there.

Monday, January 15, 2007 12:53:00 AM  
Blogger Tala Azar said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok that made me laugh a lot
i dont care if it's not true, it is funny

Monday, January 15, 2007 11:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home