Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A New Post

Hello internet. Hello millions of web sites. Hello COMMUNICATIONS CLASS GOT CANCELLED SO I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL UNTIL 12:00!!!!
Oh yeah. That's right. I loooove college.

I woke up with a cold this morning. I really hate having colds. They make my head feel like a brick. My sinuses are more congested than the 400 on a long weekend. bleh, I need some orange juice.

Y'know those days where you have tons and tons of work to do, and you have no idea when you are going to do it all, but you are just sitting around doing nothing because you feel like crap? Yeah, this is one of those days.

OK, that's it, no more complaining. I am going to get off my rear, I am going to eat some food, maybe drink some tea, and go to school, and I am going to study, practice, and learn stuff until my next class. This is going to be a great day, wether I like it or not.

4 Comments:

Blogger carolin said...

good attitude - can I have some?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 11:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya i like your attitude. it's kind of inspiring. i'm sitting here, feeling HEALTHY and still not wanting to do a paper due tomorrow. i'm just kind of staring at the crazy rain outside. i think i'll have some tea as well though. see you at post!!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger Joel f said...

I know exactly those days when we have tons and tons of work to do and feel like doing mountains of nuttin. A question that I feel begs to be asked though is: Why are you up at 6:35, blogging of all things, when you feel like crap and don't have class 'til 12 anyways?

Thursday, October 12, 2006 8:03:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Oh, the time is wrong on my blog. Crazy thing eh?

Monday, October 16, 2006 1:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home